These days, seeking capital from Asia-headquartered investors, pharmaceuticals, and other strategic partners may seem like nothing new. Many groups continue to expand into geographies outside of Asia to set up new offices, establishing open innovation departments, etc. However, companies based in the USA, Europe, and other parts of the world without any proper connection to Asia still find themselves struggling to engage with the right groups.
This panel will discuss the following topics and more:
- How are Asian markets and regulatory hurdles different from those of the USA/Europe?
- What do cross-border investors seek in companies outside of Asia? How are they similar or different to their viewpoint on domestic companies?
- How has COVID positively or negatively impacted the decision making process?
- Aside from the effects of COVID on the industry, will cross-border investment activities continue to increase?
- What are some common mistakes investors see from entrepreneurs, and how can they be avoided?
Panelists will discuss how they have been evaluating opportunities in the midst of the COVID pandemic and what the future holds for cross-border activities in the industry. Panelists will also uncover general topics such as navigating the Asian market and the regulatory challenges associated with market entry, how to approach Asian investors and strategic groups, and more.