Innovator’s Pitch Challenge

Vote for Us

Interested in Connecting? Please contact:
Cheryl Shao
CEO and Founder
cheryl@symtray.com

Message the company or request a 1:1 meeting here

Sympal is a clear aligner company disrupting the orthodontic industry. Currently, the clear aligner market takes 20% of the orthodontic industry, with braces taking the other 80%. The reason being clear aligners can only treat the symptoms malocclusion, but our orthodontic system SymTray treat the cause of malocclusion, being able to cover more cases. We do this with our patent pending SymTray system, our mobile tooth tracking app SymTrak, and our treatment planning software SymMold. Research shows patients prefer clear aligners over braces and want a better face structure more than just straight teeth. We are the new braces.